That would be an unequivocal and resounding YES!
It's been great to playin and tire the kids out, but I am really ready for a break. Dan worked on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the snow just kept coming and coming and coming! I do think I did a wonderful job on the driveway, even though the snowblower wouldn't go through the heavy, wet, snow - so,yes, I had to shovel it all myself!! And I am sure Dan was quite happy to arrive home and be able to pull up our driveway right into the nice clean garage!
The kids had a blast out there while I was busy (as you can see by the entire construction site!!), but boy, is my body aching today!
The construction zone....enter with care!
This is a ground level shot outside our back door (just to give some real perspective)
Our patio table!
The poor choo choo mailbox that grandpa made for us, sure is taking a beating these past two years!
Ah, what a nice clean driveway Dan got to come home too, thanks to his wonderful, beautiful, hardworking wife!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Was it a white Christmas for the Fab Five?
Posted by
Carrie
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment