Yesterday, Andrew, Jason and Tessa were off to their first day of preschool! They have been so excited ever since they learned how to be big girls and boys and use a toilet instead of diapers/pull ups.
We picked out special backpacks, bought a new stuffed animal for nap time, packed an extra set of clothes and a few extra undies and yesterday, the big day finally arrived.
They marched right into school, hung their backpacks, hung their coats, and were off without a glance backwards to Dan and I. We didn't get tears, but we didn't get hugs and kisses either - they were just too darn excited.
Here is one of the only pictures I was able to capture, after calling them back. They were off and running after I snapped it.
It was fun to hear all about their day and they are definitely excited to go back again. I had a nice relaxing day and was surprised how quickly the time went by.
The best part, however, is how quickly they fell asleep last night and again today for nap! I guess school tires them out pretty good!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
First day of school
Posted by
Carrie
at
1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment