Two days ago, Tyler came home from school complaining he didn't feel well. A short while later, he threw up, again and again. A short time after that, the other end started. Ugh....
Question of the day: How do you keep 5 little ones from sharing?
Answer: You don't. **Sigh** Jason started throwing up in his crib about midnight. Then his other end started working overtime too.
Tyler was better by the next morning. Jason took a little while longer to recover, but perked up Tuesday night. I kept Tyler and Noah home from school *just in case*.
Nothing else happened all day. Tessa, Andrew and Noah all seemed to be holding their own - eating, drinking, playing. I thought I was out of the woods....silly me. What was I thinking???
Here it is Wednesday. Tyler and Jason are great. Dan flies off to Denver this morning. Everything is going great. We're playing, having fun. About 2:00, I run out for a long overdue haircut, only to receive a call in the middle of it....
Tessa is puking all over the place. Soon after, Andrew follows. This is so not a club I wanted to join, but alas, I am becoming a charter member quickly.
to be continued........
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Hmmm....not a club I wanted to join
Posted by
Carrie
at
6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment