Dan is travelling and Andrew, Jason and Tessa are sick. I am sure Noah is soon to follow. Tyler's already had his run in with this virus.
Somehow, I don't know how he does it, but Dan has escaped yet another round of sickness in this house. I think he tells the kids to get sick when he is away. That must be it. I am convinced. he sneaks into their rooms and whispers in their ears to get sick while daddy is away. This way, he can fly back home at the end, come in and save the day and become the hero once again because mommy is worn out and crabby and daddy usually comes home bearing gifts!
If only I could get the kids to admit he tells them this - then I could exact my revenge! :-)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I think he does it on purpose!
Posted by
Carrie
at
10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment