Well, after months of not taking care of my little blog, I thought it was high time I got back in action!
It's now fall again and we are heading into Halloween.
Tyler is in 1st grade. Noah is in Pre-K and we are anxiously awaiting the start of preschool for Andrew, Jason and Tessie.
Our fire station recently had an open house and of course we had to go.
Everyone got to slide down the fire pole (Tyler didn't want to).
We even got to go for a ride IN a fire truck (new this year) and Tyler and Jason rode up front and got to blow the horns!!
We also visited Dan's family in Rochester, NY this summer:
Andrew, Jason and Tessa have discoverd how to play Reader Rabbit on the computer:
Tyler and Noah have celebrated birthdays:
Dancing with Belle and the Beast:
Hanging around outside:
Memories of the good old days when they would stay in one place (LOL):
Friday, October 10, 2008
I'm back!!! (did you miss me?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute updates! It's nice not to see the snow anymore! :) Welcome back to blogging! :)
Post a Comment