Ok, the cat didn't drag it in.
We don't own a cat.
It wasn't dragged in, but it was kinda heavy.
Jason and I happened to spot it laying in someone's garbage.
So, we took it home.
It sat in our garage for a few days, but thanks to Uncle Tom, it finally emerged healthy and healed.
It only cost us about $40 to take care of it.
And we've already grown quite attached....
I think we may keep it.
So what, you ask, could it possibly be?
Why, it's the BATMOBILE of course!!
Fixed by Uncle Tom (a new fuse and a repaired wire) and a new charger purchased by mom and dad. It is truly amazing the treasures you can find in someone else's garbage. Oh, and I will also point out the bike that Jason happens to be riding - that was all picked up out of the same garbage as the Batmobile. Andrew, Jason, Tessa, Noah and I cleaned it all up and we've now added the glow-in-the-dark green bike (Jason has claimed it as his own) to our ever growing collection in our garage.
Followed, always in hot pursuit, by Jason
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Look what the cat dragged in
Posted by
Carrie
at
9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What great finds!! Those will get a lot of use, I'll bet :)
Post a Comment